South Seas Bayside Villa 4102 • Captiva Island Vacation Rental
IMPORTANT NOTES: On September 2022, our area was impacted by Hurricane Ian, a Category 4 storm. Many areas of our community have been and continue to be impacted by this historic storm. We are recovering, but our weather is great, our beaches are open, and we are dusting ourselves off. Due to damage caused by the storm, many attractions, restaurants, and amenities have been impacted. The good news is that the island is open, and the situation is improving every day. Whether vacationing or working here, we want our guests to be fully aware of the current limitations. We do not want surprises, and if you have any questions, please contact our office for more details.
- Images are from before Hurricane Ian. Even though the outdoor scenery looks very different after Hurricane Ian, this unit itself was not damaged. Even though the outdoor areas and amenities look very different, the interior unit images are representative of the current state of the interior of the unit.
- There will be workers, trailers in the parking lot, construction activity and some noise, but there will not be any construction inside the unit.
- Building elevators and fire alarms are out of order, but the unit has functioning smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
- Our unit is a first-floor unit, and one of the building's stairwells leads directly to this unit.
- The pool is being serviced, but it is not heated at this time. There are limited lounge chairs and seating on the pool deck.
- Other community amenities may be limited or unavailable during your visit.
- A limited but increasing number of restaurants are open in Sanibel and Captiva. Some restaurants and shops may have limited hours.
- Groceries are available at Island Store and Jerry's.
Welcome to Bayside Villa 4102, located on the beautiful island of Captiva inside the gate of the world-famous South Seas Island Resort. This unit is a rare corner unit, located in the very desirable South Point, within walking distance of the Captiva town center, including all the famous restaurants and shops. With stunning views of Pine Island Sound and the South Seas Bayside Marina, South Seas Bayside Villa 4102 is an exceptional end-unit condo with lots of natural light. This Captiva Island vacation rental is in the Bayside Villas neighborhood, which has access to an elevator in the building, coin-operated washers and dryers, beach access, a hot tub, a community pool, and BBQ grills. The beach is located within easy walking distance.
This beautiful and well-appointed Captiva Island vacation rental can be configured as two different or one large living space, as desired. One living space comprises a large master bedroom with a king bed and an ensuite master bath. The second space consists of a second bathroom, the kitchen, and the dining and family rooms with an adjacent large screened-in lanai. The family room has a very comfortable queen-size sleeper sofa and plenty of floor space for air mattresses for additional guests/kids. The spaces can be separated via a door in the hallway that is almost soundproof (great for separating kids and adults!) Both areas have large flat-panel TVs. The living room has cable TV and DVD player, and the bedroom has streaming and smart-tv capabilities. There is very high-speed Xfinity broadband and WIFI internet access throughout the unit, including the lanai. There is also power available in the lanai for charging devices while enjoying the outdoor space.
The lanai has a great view of the quaint marina, water, and pool, as well as spectacular views of the sunrise each morning. The panoramic glass doors allow a great view from both inside and out. The lanai has plenty of comfortable seating, space for outdoor dining, and is screened with a premium fine mesh screen that protects against all the local insects, including the infamous no-see-ums, day or night.
The kitchen is fully stocked, and the unit is tastefully decorated throughout. The unit is well-lit with warm LED lighting throughout, not the sterile office-type lighting in some units. With modern and comfortable furniture and attention to all the details, this unit is set up to feel like a home away on the beach!
This unit has its own amenities, including a large, recently renovated heated pool with hot tub, lounge chairs and bathrooms and a very short walk to multiple beaches. Gas BBQ grills, one of which visible from the lanai along with tables and chairs on the pool deck and lanai. Plenty of covered and uncovered parking. Laundry facilities, bike racks, golf cart parking.
- Sleeps 4
- Individually rented units do not have access to all the resort amenities
- Smoking is not permitted
- See tabs for amenities, room details, and other information.
Royal Shell Safety Guidelines
Our properties are clean and safe for arrival! Please visit our guest safety page