Sangria is the perfect vacation drink! It’s cold, refreshing and tropical. Make it as sweet or as fruity as you like. Sip it on the beach or in your vacation rental as you relax and take in the views. Change it up and customize it for the seasons. And have as many glasses as you want. Cheers to you and your vacation!
This sangria recipe takes 30 minutes to make and serves 6.
- ½ cup of brandy
- ¼ cup of lemon juice
- ⅓ cup of frozen lemonade concentrate
- ⅓ cup of orange juice
- 1 (750 milliliter) bottle of dry red wine
- ½ cup of triple sec
- 1 lemon, sliced into rounds
- 1 orange, sliced into rounds
- 1 lime, sliced into rounds
- ¼ cup of white sugar
- 8 maraschino cherries
- 2 cups of carbonated water
This is a recipe for a traditonal sangria. The cool thing about this cocktail is that you can customize your recipe to match the seasons.
Get creative for fall and try adding apple cider, apples, pears or cinnamon syrup!
- In a large pitcher or bowl, mix together the brandy, lemon juice, lemonade concentrate, orange juice, red wine, triple sec and sugar.
- In the mixture, float slices of lemon, orange and lime, and maraschino cherries.
- Refrigerate overnight to bring out the best flavors.
- For a fizzy sangria, add club soda just before serving.