Coronavirus Vacation Rental Safety Guidelines
Guest safety and cleanliness guidelines have always been a top priority for Royal Shell guests. In these uncertain times, we have enacted Coronavirus vacation rental safety guidelines to ensure you can book your Royal Shell vacation with confidence and enjoy all of our vacation rentals.
Ensuring the safety of our guests is Royal Shell’s number one priority. Our staff and Housekeeping Department take precautions to maintain clean and safe environments to protect the health, safety, and security of our guests in our rental properties and at our offices. We know that keeping our properties sanitized and clean is vitally important.
Here are some of the steps we take to provide the best guest service possible.
- We direct our chemical distributor to adjust our settings to maximize the sanitation process.
- Water temperatures in our robotic washers average 140 degrees.
- The pH level of chemicals is 14.
- Dryer temperatures are set to reach 180 degrees.
- Cleaners are instructed to sanitize TV remotes, doorknobs, and other frequently touched items and high-touch surfaces.
- Keys are always sanitized after checkout.
- We sanitize our offices daily and enact the practice of social distancing. Washing your hands in our offices is also important.
- We mandate increased frequency of handwashing and sanitizing with disinfectant wipes, reinforce proper handwashing and cleaning protocols and provide additional hand sanitizer for guests in all retail locations.
- Any employee who is ill is asked to stay home.
- We continually monitor and implement updated recommendations issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) to do our part to protect our guests, business partners, community, and employees.
These measures to ensure guest safety are part of our standard cleaning procedures to make you feel at ease when renting a vacation home. Our Housekeeping Department has verified with our cleaners that they are following our already high standards, and also are in compliance with the CDC’s recommendations. Guest safety is always our top priority and we are more vigilant than ever with our cleaning practices during this Coronavirus pandemic.
Is It Safe to Travel During COVID-19?
If you take the necessary precautions and follow the advice of the CDC for travel, we have your vacation rental homes ready for you and properly cleaned to all CDC recommendations.
Our beautiful, natural outdoor spaces are some of the most popular places to visit, and you can feel safe being outdoors during this pandemic. Our guests want to know that they can safely enjoy our gorgeous Gulf beaches again and feel that soft, white sand between their toes. As you plan to visit and anticipate your vacation, check our Southwest Florida Beaches page for current information.
You may also monitor current conditions in Southwest Florida by visiting Royal Shell’s COVID-19 Update, which keeps you updated with local health department requirements. For public health information from the CDC, visit General information about COVID-19. Also, read information for travelers and frequently asked travel Q&A. For information about COVID-19 in Florida, visit the Florida Department of Health.
Booking a Royal Shell Flexcation gives you options for our vacation rentals. A Flexcation gives you the peace of mind to book a trip with confidence and the flexibility to reschedule your trip if something comes up.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns about personal risks before traveling or travel restrictions. And thank you for being our guest. We look forward to seeing you soon!