Shopping on Captiva Island is a great way to spend an afternoon or a rainy day. There are wonderful places to find gifts, clothing, hats, sandals, souvenirs, swimwear, sunscreen, beach towels and toys, bug spray and things you forgot to pack or didn’t know you needed.
If you’re looking for unique art, pieces for your home décor, and gifts, head toward the beach on Andy Rosse Lane and take some time to peruse everything Jungle Drums Gallery has to offer. From paintings to pottery and everything in between, you’re sure to find something you love. Artists/owners, Kathleen and Jim, are constantly creating and can create a custom piece just for you.
After you’ve had your cake and eaten it, too, head to the Bubble Room Emporium gift shop next to the fabulous eatery. The gift shop is as quirky and fun as the restaurant. Pick up keepsakes of your Captiva Island vacation and don’t forget to grab a few pairs of Bubble Room cake socks!
The Island Store, now managed by Bailey’s, offers essentials like snacks, spirits, wine, beer, sunscreen, and other essentials. It’s a great place to pick up a few groceries, prepared foods and deli items when you don’t want to head back to Sanibel or wait for delivery.
Other places to shop on Captiva Island
Captiva Village Square
- Beach Stuff: Just what you think.
- Barracudas: More beach stuff.
- 2 Islands Gallery: Art, clothing, and jewelry created by local artists.
- Captiva Provision Company: Prepared foods, take-out, conveniences and groceries.
- H2O Outfitters and Footloose: Beachwear, swimwear, t-shirts, hats, shoes and sandals.
- Beach Life: Even more beach stuff.
- Regatta: Clothing, accessories, jewelry, gifts.
- Kay Casperson Spa: Beauty products, clothing, jewelry, and gifts, available in the boutique.
- McLaughlin: Women’s and men’s fine apparel, shoes, and accessories.
- Everything But Water: Swimwear, resort wear, beach cover-ups, accessories and beach gear.
Shopping on Captiva Island can be a fun way to spend a day. Pick up gifts for friends and family, art and home décor for yourself, and trinkets that evoke fond memories of your time on Captiva. And they’ll remind you to book your next Royal Shell stay to make new Captiva Island vacation memories.