A Note About Sundial Resort Amenities
The Sundial condos rented through Royal Shell Vacations are privately owned. These condo owners are not members of the resort, and guests will have limited access to the resort’s amenities.
Guests of Royal Shell Vacations will have access to:
- Community pool by your building
- BBQ Grills
- Tennis and Pickleball are available a la carte, including court time, lessons, round robins, and clinics
- Free parking for one car (all trailers, motorhomes, recreational vehicles, and the like are prohibited).
- Wi-Fi in your rental property
- Resort restaurants including Sea Breeze Cafe, Turtle’s Pool & Beach Bar, Shima Grab N Go, and Slice of Paradice Pizza
- Kay Casperson Lifestyle Spa and Boutique on the 2nd floor of the main lobby (www.kaycasperson.com)
- Sanibel Sea School Enrollment (www.sanibelseaschool.org)
- Bailey’s Marketplace (www.baileys-sanibel.com)
This information is deemed accurate as of 2/8/19 and is subject to change without notice. Amenity and service fees may be applicable and are not included in the rental price. The rental property you are staying in is privately owned and separate from the Sundial Beach Resort & Spa. Resort amenities are governed by Sundial Beach Resort & Spa, and additional resort amenities may not be available. Please check with the Royal Shell Vacations reservation staff for more information, including a list of local vendors that rent items such as beach equipment, bicycles, and baby equipment.